STORY OF NARASIMHA SRI CHARAN (RUBIK'S CUBE ARTIST)

 Habitat: Kadapa(AP), India

Profession: Rubik's Cube Artist

Education: B.Tech

Passion: Cubing, Meditation and Yoga, Artworks, Drawing, Listening Music & Playing Guitar

Instagram ID: @sri_charans_cube_mosaics


Hi everyone! My Name is Narasimha Sri Charan, also known as ''Sri Charan's Cube Mosaics''.                                             

As a Rubik's Cube Artist, I design, build, and create beautifully. I've been fortunate to be able to create Rubik's Cube mosaic art full-time and do commercial projects for films, TV shows, and events. 

My mission is to encourage others to be creative, learn by doing, and get involved in this STEAM-based hobby and art form.

a pleasure to share my journey of Artworks

⬜🟨🟥🟧🟦🟩

📍I have 1 - Guinness World Records ||
3 - Asia Book of Records || 2 - India Book of Records || 1 - OMG Book of Records Holder...!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_