STORY OF PRAVEEN PASUPULETI (ARTICULATE MINIMALIST)

 Habitat: Hyderabad(TS), India

Profession: Software Architect

Education: PGDM (Information Systems)

Passion: Travelling & Writing

Instagram ID: @praveenatom91



I am Praveen Kumar Pasupuleti Originated from Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. I began my Praveen SculptureZ in the year 2015 with the film Bahubali. I have turned out 130+ sculptures so far. I got recognized by prominent directors and writers from Tollywood. My sculptures were published in various newspapers ie., V6 News, Namaste Telangana & social media platforms like Chai Bisket & Thyview.

I am always ardent to research fathomless about the topics that could be anything that has a healthy impact on our regular life. It is about Cinema, Country and world illustrations. I had traveled across 18 states and 3 Union territories in India. Overall 7 countries across the world.

Something that sounds interesting is to convey my Cognition to others in a way to Picture what I have been scrutinizing all over my leisure time. I have an ability to draw art, while understanding the proportion of Cinemas, Science & Technology, History, Travel with my perspective of thought process in recognizing the edges and adding different color schemes.

I do not have a separate Instagram ID for my sculptures. All sculptures are posted in my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PJSculpZ

Regards,
Praveen Kumar











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_