STORY OF PUJITHA G (SINGER & DANCER)

 Habitat: Karapa(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: B.Tech

Passion: Singing & Dance

Instagram ID: @_voice_of_her_



Myself Pujitha🙋... I'm studying B.Tech 1st year in RGUKT(IIIT) Nuzvid👩‍🎓.my singing was the beginning of my school days... When I perform on the school stage... participated in district-level computations...I was singing with my self-interest...so I started a page @_voice_of_her_ ðŸŽ™️I have uploaded some good songs...Once check my page...I wish that ur support would be there for me...😇

Thank you...@sharetalents.in its so glad that you're doing such a great encouragement to the talents by ur page...❣️







No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_