STORY OF RAVI KISHORE REDDY P (WRITER)

 Habitat: Guntur(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: -

Passion: Writing

Instagram ID: @kaalidasu_gaari_manavadu


My self P Ravi Kishore Reddy, I'm studying B.Tech 1st year in Rgukt (IIIT) Nuzvid 🧑‍💻, I'm interested in learning new things from every second🤔 with self-enjoyment 😀 I started a new journey as a  writter✍️ a few months ago, with pen name ✨Kaalidasu gaari manavadu✨by the blessings of God🙌 and cheerings of readers👏 my pen and writings flowing like a river🌊

While preparing a recipe of poetry 🧑‍🍳 my all-time experiences are tools🥣 realtime situations are the main ingredients🍞 rhyming of words are spices😋 if depth of thinking bakes 🫕 then finest thoughts will make delicious🤤🍜🤤

Recently, I wrote a patriotic song 🇮🇳 which describes our nation in an epic way🤩 I enjoyed a lot while writing 🥰 hope you everyone feels the same way when reading ❤️ I will post it on Republic day on my writing page 👉@kaalidasu_gaari_manavadu👈 stay tuned ☺️













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_