STORY OF SENURI FERNANDO (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Negombo, Sri Lanka

Profession: Student

Education: UG(B.Sc), WUSL

Passion: Painting & Sketching

Instagram ID: @_senu_art_gallery_



Hello everyone!
I'm Senuri Fernando from Negombo, Sri Lanka 🇱🇰
I have been interested in drawing and sketching since my childhood. I started acrylic and watercolor painting last year and now I am a little addicted to that. For me art is healing. I do my artwork with my own style and rules.
As I believe there is no definite measure to measure the beauty of a painting. It varies according to each other's tastes. So just keep playing with colors, until you feel it.🌱

And finally, thank you so much @sharetalents.in for supporting me. ♥️












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_