STORY OF YUKTHA YAMINI G (BAKER)

 Habitat: Vizag(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: BBA

Passion: Pastry Chef

Instagram ID: @the_pupah_house



Hi this is yuktha from vizag. I am 21 yrs old. As I am really interested in marketing I joined BBA in 2019.
After completion of my first year .my college was completely closed due to COVID. Sitting at home I was really confused about my career.

One day my brother suggested I start something really innovative and creative. As I am a professional Kuchipudi dancer, an artist, and a sportsperson too. And received many medals and certificates.

So I thought to do something which I have never tried before. The first thing that strikes in my mind was "BAKING". So tried making cakes, cupcakes, cooking, etc.. some of them went well but some of them are not up to the mark. So, I thought of going to baking classes.

I went to classes for almost 6 months as I am more interested in business. I started an online page on Instagram @the_pupah_house and that's how my journey start. And within one yr it was very successful and became popular all over Vizag.










No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_