STORY OF AVNEET KAUR ARORA (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Jorhat(AS), India

Profession: Student

Education: UG

Passion: Painting, Digital Designing & Photography

Instagram ID: @midnightborn_art



I try to create and recreate myself by exploring colours, observing the world around me, introspecting deep within me, challenging myself, and thinking inside and outside the box, to paint a piece of art that will overwhelmingly satisfy me and the ones who have a look at it. From dawn till dusk, the fluctuations in the light and the mood that it creates are the foundations of my watercolours. My paintings usually start with a colour idea and then evolve into compositions. To me, art is the synthesis of my personal feelings, the subject or colours that inspire me and my materials and techniques. As an entrepreneur, I have learned how to balance between the artistic side,  the financing and the business development side. Art is my refuge; it is my sweet escape from the drudgery of this world, where I can add colours to everything- from the most mundane to the most ordinary.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_