STORY OF SRI NAGA LAKSHMI (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Guntur(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: M.Tech

Passion: Painting & Photography

Instagram ID: @lakshmi_arts_photography


Hello people! I Am Sri Naga Lakshmi. Post graduated from JNTUK and am from Guntur. I love photography 📸 and drawing🎨🖌️🖍️🌈..I'm a people self-thought artist😍 I'm still figuring out my style as I love trying new things❤️.
💥I paint because this is what I love to do when I was 8 years old I found my hobby as my passion day by day. I love painting and drawing and it's a part of my stress management.
💥I draw usually Oil painting, pencil sketching, watercolor painting, color pencil sketching, charcoal drawing, etc.
my parents and my friends suggested me to start something interesting and innovative which makes me happier...
💥Basically ill draw this in my absolutely free time. I received many prizes in the drawing competition. This is the short story behind my passion.

Thank you @sharetalents.in













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_