STORY OF MALIGI JASHWANTH (MICRO ARTIST)

  Habitat: Madanapalli(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: Degree

Passion: Micro Arts

Instagram ID: @jashwanth_microartist


Hello everyone this is M. Jashwanth studying Degree in Madanapalli, Andhra Pradesh. I am very passionate to do unique arts about making miniature sculptures and pencil carving on pencil lead without using any kind of magnifying lens. My passion for miniature sculpturing started by seeing two hearts on the tip of the pencil lead done by an American artist. While being an amateur artist from starting it was very hard to find tools and techniques, because that time it wasn't a popular art platform, and pencil carving art is the most unique art because it required a lot of patience and dedication, and practice, there were no proper resources to learn to carving, I have learned carving with my friend help, and I am now a self-thought artist and I am doing my arts with my own style, carving is one of my hobbies. Thank you for sharing my profile ❤️












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_