STORY OF PRIYONTI SANDHA SIKDER (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Sylhet, Bangladesh

Profession: Student

Passion: Arts

Instagram ID: @he.art_stereo




Hey there. It’s me, Priyonti, from Bangladesh. I'm a college student.

Art is my passion since my childhood. But due to too much pressure from studying, I could not get any time for drawing. If the pandemic never happened, this page wouldn’t exist and I would never get into art. 2021 is the year when I got into artsy stuff. I can say that I really peaked this year. And now, I'm trying my best to improve my drawing skill.

I think art is a way of recognizing oneself. It’s a line around your thoughts. It’s what you can get away with. When you fail to express your thoughts in words, art is the best way to present all your thoughts.

Last but not the least, please follow your heart and find out your passion. Do what makes you happy. If art makes you happy, then you are on my team!













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_