STORY OF DEEPTHI PRASAD (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Kasaragod(KL), India

Profession: Student

Education: Degree

Passion: Arts

Instagram ID: @artgirl_deepthi


Hey!

Myself Deepthi Prasad... I'm an artist. I'm following art since my childhood. I'm a degree student. Currently, I'm balancing art life and studies... Because both are equally important to me. Before the pandemic and lockdown, I was really unaware of my true potential. I was underestimating my own talent, which was really bad. Then slowly art got a valuable place in my life. Now art is everything to me. I think art has given birth to a new Me!!
Before, I thought I was an ordinary girl... but now, I feel like I'm something EXTRA-ordinary....and this extra has made my life much more beautiful!!!

Thank you❤











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_