STORY OF SUPRAJA K (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Madanapalli(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: Degree

Passion: Painting, Pencil Sketches, Face Portraits

Instagram ID: @sony_colours_gallery



Hello, 

My name is K.Supraja, am pursuing Degree and I completed my D.el.ed at Madanapalli.

I am very much interested in arts since my childhood and I started drawing from then. later on, I could not draw more due to lack of time. After that, the pandemic gave back all the time. Since then I have started Painting 🖌️ Drawing  ✏️ again. My passion for art took me here. And am a self-taught artist...

I spend most of my time painting and exploring the world 🌍 in Art...

We can't describe the world without art and nature. So, I put all my thoughts and feelings to describe art from nature to this world.

Give your heart to any work you do and it gives you all the peace in the world 🕊️












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_