STORY OF NAMRATA B GALPALLI (ENTREPRENEUR)

 Habitat: Solapur(MH), India

Profession: Entrepreneur

Education: B.E

Passion: Travelling, Gardening, Arts & Crafts

Instagram ID: @livingart_bynamrata



Hello,

The Story about my art Journey :

And... It turns for my story😋

As the classic story goes I was doing "a real job" as Quality Analyst for the past 5 years then I got married in the last year and made the choice to stay home with my husband and in-laws which I loved.

I am Namrata, and as early as I remember myself I really loved doing handmade greetings, and gifts, painting anything and everything about art & craft, and also organing my house that was all I would do in my free time.

That triggered my husband he supported me to do more n more art pieces which bloomed my business so far. I'm lucky enough to find the men like him.

I have some goals that I want to reach 5 years from now and I know I'm a long way away from it, but I'll never stop dreaming and reaching for the stars. Steadily, I'm building my empire with all the baby steps to be taken for @livingart_bynamrata. Every chance to hold a brush and make art is a pure celebration of living the dream for me!

If you've supported me in any way shape or form by liking, commenting, buying, following you are helping me get there!! And I'm so grateful. You all give me wings!

Being able to make something with your own hands is incredibly fulfilling.

Thanks & Regards,
Livingart




















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_