STORY OF YER NAIDU N (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 Habitat: Veerabhadrapeta(AP), India

Profession: Photography

Education: Intermediate, ITI

Passion: Wildlife Photography

Instagram ID: @naidu.mobile.photography



Hi Everyone this is Naidu Being a Nature lover since childhood...I was very much interested in wildlife photography...

My favourite things are Nature &Sunset🌄

During my studies, I started taking photos on mobile...
I started my inter 1st year summer holidays

My 1st capture is a butterfly [Name:-Tawny Coster]

In macros, I took so many suggestions from BIRDMAN KARTHIK SIR [@birdman_karthik ]

After some days I moved into macro photography.....

It took 5 and half hours for that pic...that was a wonderful achievement

All Macros are captured by Samsung A2 core... & Without lenses...

Thankyou @sharetalents.in













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_