STORY OF SHIVANI (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Ambala cantt(HR), India

Profession: Freelance Artist

Education: M.A (Painting), B.Ed

Passion: Painting

Instagram ID: @gurvaniartworks


Hi, It's Shivani from Gurvani Artworks... I'm a freelance painting artist and also love to do homemade crafts works... During my schooling days, I practiced drawing, and then I started painting during my college days... As my hobby, I chose painting as my subject for my Master's Degree... Thereafter, I did B.Ed in Visual Arts and was well-practiced for one year under the guidance of a senior artist from Assam, Mr. Parikshit Baruah of Jorhat (Assam). I learned so many different concepts of art from him and improved my art practices to that much level that I've recently exhibited my artworks in a group art exhibition and wish to learn as more as I can...well-practiced 

This is my small story about my love for my passion, i.e. Painting.

Thanks a lot to Share Talents for sharing my story with you.















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_