STORY OF SRAVANKUMAR RANDHI (MODEL)

 Habitat: Paris, France

Profession: Model

Education: B.Sc

Passion: Modelling

Instagram ID: @the_independnt_man


We know that in a common middle-class family in India the main projection of becoming a successful person is studies and our parents are binded with that thought from generations. and we, the people of this generation have different kinds of passion and different ways of lifestyle we dream to live and concur, there is a thick line of difference in the ideology between us and our parents. In my life, it took around 4 years to fight and get my parents to understand my way of life and my passion for, ART and after the long journey of fighting, I started the 2nd stage of working toward my passion...

It’s not over and I’m on my way to getting it concluded.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_