Story of USHASREE G (ARTIST)

 

USHA SREEE G(26)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : UI & UX Designer
Education : Master of Computer Applications
Passion : Creative Arts

Instagram ID : @ushasree.gurramkonda




Hi, This is Ushasree...

Right from childhood, I was having a special interest in arts mainly in drawing and painting.

I was always involved in competitions and activities related to arts in my schooling. Also participated in state-level competitions during my graduation and PG. During my job career also I made sure that I always have that special time to satisfy the artist in me and always tried to explore that genre.


I always felt very focused while practising and it really helped me to find the Innerspace in myself and I always feel very peaceful when I draw something or paint an Art.

I converted my Interest in Arts into my main and only hobby.

Thank you... Share Talents 

















16 comments:

  1. Wow nice usha....all the best for 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going going dear sis , you can achieve more and more heights all the very best,πŸ‘πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your such a good artist keep going like this all the best dearπŸ‘πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai usha...very happy to see an article of u.😊..inka art work gurinchi matallev..keko,kekasya,kekobyaha..πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inkempo papa.....loads and loads of love. Proud of u dear😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work...keep it up...and inspire others also...

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_