Story of AISHWARYA (MEMER)

 

Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Student
Education : Inter II Year
Passion : Memes

Instagram ID : @em.pilla



Hello there..
myself Aishwarya.

I'm still a student, since the last lockdown I was free at home... and had spent much time on social media, and mainly on memes, sometimes I would get some ideas but I didn't care about them, one fine day I thought of making a meme page... named as @em.pilla firstly I made memes, there was a little reach, and slowly people started reacting to them in a positive way, that was encouraging... and some of the supporter's messages put a smile on my face... I was so glad that I can make people smile..., though I was out of meme ideas...

I kept myself thinking on the ideas... and had made some memes.... the only thing I need my supporters to do is showing love on them, and keep sharing, that's more than enough for someone. and till today I'm grateful for all of you, thank you.

And I would thank @share_talents_
for sharing our thoughts and for the support.🥰













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_