Story of MADHAVI (ARTIST)

 

Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Student
Passion : Pencil Sketching

Instagram ID : @madhavi__arts

Hello buddies...

 I am MADHAVI, a pencil sketching artist.

My journey is not a single day it is a long way.

From my childhood onwards I was very interested in cartoon drawings and pencil sketching.

But never had any proper guidance or practice, as time passed by I became busy with my studies but never quitted drawing.

And then lockdown in 2020 gave me so much time and my interest in drawing became a passion then...

That time I decided to learn to sketch so I guided myself and practised a lot, a lot......

Now I am a self-made artist.

I was so happy that drawing became a part of my life.

The thing which I would say is 

"If you have passion for something Believe yourself  Try and put all your efforts into it.

And the universe will definitely create a way to make it happen.."

Here are some of my sketchings attached with this post

Visit @madhavi__arts for more posts

Thank you so much @sharetalents.in for providing such an opportunity.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_