Story of BHAAVANA PRIYANKA (ARTIST)

 

BHAAVANA PRIYANKA(25)
Habitat : Chittoor, India

Education : MSSE
Passion : Painting


Instagram ID : @i_ink_for_happiness





Hello, 

      I clearly remember how much I loved artwork when I was a kid. From scribbling behind the notes to customized and commissioned artworks, art taught me a lot. With my parents and friends encouraging me I decided to make more of it. 


     I started getting orders during lockdown which didn't just help me make some pocket money but also kept me strong during some low times.

     I do acrylic paintings, pen art, mandalas, miniatures and murals. Exploring some more mediums of art and I'm totally enjoying it.

Feel free to take a look at my artwork here @i_ink_for_happiness.

Thank you🍀.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_