Story of SAHITHI T (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

SAHITHI T(20)
Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech III Year
Passion : Photography & Writing Blogs

Instagram ID : @photography_mad_girl



I'm a daydreamer with many dreams. Ever since I was little all I wanted to do is stop time. 

I know it's impossible. but for me, clicking a photo is like freezing the moment. Maybe, the camera is my time machine. I love clicking pictures of everything I see. It really doesn't matter what my picture looks like. All that matters is the story behind it. That's what turned me into a photographer.


I started using Instagram when I was 15yr old. After my 10 grade, I joined diploma where I use to travel 2 hours daily to my college. So, my parents gave me a phone so early. I use to click a lot of pictures at my college as my college is located far from the city with hills & mountains(In simple a beautiful place) So, I use to bunk classes & travel a lot with my friends. It all started unexpectedly as I have an old Samsung phone with storage of 8GB finding an alternative to store my pictures beautifully. I found this app on Instagram. I think I'm the only one in my friends' zone who used Instagram at that time. later a year after Instagram became popular everyone started using it. My uncle and aunt were so supportive of seeing my pictures on Instagram they gifted me a camera in 2017, It is my favourite gift till today.


The greatest part of my life is all my family members are obsessed with travelling. So, we travel a lot. I love travelling & exploring ancient places and hill stations. Apart from that being happy is the most important thing to me.

My happiest moment is when I got a call from the "Instagram team" as my profile had been selected for the #bornoninstagram event. Though I never really dreamed of anything serious, It's a co-incidental surprise to me & also a huge encouragement in my journey. I do write blogs for a web magazine(Neccheli) to explain the concept behind my pictures. 

There are millions of amateur photographers who click photos same as me. Our passion & curiosity never refuse to settle. 

Still travelling on a never-ending journey!

- BE CRAZY & NEVER QUIT THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY🌸




















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_