Story of SAILIKITH KAILA (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

SAILIKITH K(20)
Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Student
Education : Diploma in Photography & BFA Photography
Passion : Product & Fashion Photography 

Instagram ID : @__shuttersnaps




My name is Sailikith Kaila. I started my journey as a photographer when I was in the 2nd year of my Diploma. I was studying Diploma in Computer Science I was not interested in that field then I started exploring myself.

One day I was Browsing on YouTube I have seen a video of a photographer who was shooting a Product a then it inspired me a lot.

However, I convinced my parents and I left my Diploma in my Third Year. Many of my relatives said why you are going to photography there is no life in that. But My parents supported me.

Then I joined a Diploma college Of Photography in Hyderabad. My parents have supported me a lot. Then I Didn't turn back again.

Now I can proudly say that I am a PHOTOGRAPHER.























1 comment:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_