Story of VAISHNAVI CHILLAL (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

VAISHNAVI CHILLAL
Habitat : Belapur, India

Profession : Artist
Education : G.D.Art, Bachelor in Fine Art
Passion : Photography 

Instagram ID : @vaishnavi_chillal




I am Vaishnavi Chillal. I come from Ahmednagar. I have completed G.D.Art, from Pune. Then to pursue Bachelor in fine arts, from Aurangabad.
I'm interested in learning about travel and tourism. I have studied photography and have been photographing street, travel and wedding since 2017. I am thrilled to explore my creativity while documenting significant moment around me. At every shoot, I learn something new about life. I always put my heart and soul into my work and I believe that it gets reflected in my photograph. I use photography as a means to document the world around me. I seek the unknown and I look for the light within the shadows. The stories that are not at first obvious and uncommon in the common. I am always fond of people, portrait, streets, travel, historical places.I photograph people in their own ecosystem because I am curious about what lays behind their eyes, where they have been and where they hope to go. My primary focus is on emotions and reality. I enjoy finding photographs that capture candid moments. I find myself interested in the results of immersing myself in the stories of people.














No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_