Story of SHANMUKHA (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

SHANMUKHA(21)
Habitat : Jammalamadugu, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech II Year
Passion : Photography 

Instagram ID : @shutter_surprise_shannu



Heyy!!!! photography lovers🖤📸
I'm Shanmukha from Jammalamadugu, photography Is my passion. photography is the story I fail to put into words
Photography is our profession, we do have a studio in jmd in the same way I am interested to learn photography.
I started learning photography in 2019.
Aperture, shutter speed and iso these three are the main key points in photography. These are the basics I learnt first and after that, I learned about lighting setup for a photo shoot.

in 2020 started shootouts and video making.

'Exposure triangle'-🔼Aperture, shutter speed, ISO these three helped me to snap wonderful photos

I can handle
# Portrait Photography.
# Landscape Photography
# Fashion Photography.
# candid photography
# modeling
# nature photography
I'm also an expert in video making and editing pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_