Story of GOWTHAM BABU (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

GOWTHAM(24)
Habitat : Kakinada, India

Profession : Preparing for Competitive exams
Education : BSc
Passion : Photography

Instagram ID : @gowtham__babu




I'm Gowtham From Kakinada, I do Mobile Photography using My Oneplus 7T. Photography is always a part of my hobby that whenever I get bored or feel stressed I just click some pictures and get myself refreshed from any kind of trauma that I'm into. Beginning I used to click casually but slowly in progress I started seeing this in a new perspective and started to make people have the kind of view that I had towards it, That's how My page @Shot.by.heart came into existence. Mostly My friends are the ones who encourage me and keep me Confident in my Skills, I'm always thankful for them being Supportive.
And Finally for @sharetalents.in I'm glad and Thanks for Appreciating and letting My Story to be flourished on Your Page❤️

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_