Story of VAARUNI AGARWAL (WRITER)

 

VAARUNI(22)
Habitat : Mumbai, India

Profession : Trainer/Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Reading & Writing

Instagram ID : @situational_quote



Many thoughts come into our minds, however, most of them get dismissed because we fail to act upon them. The ones that get stuck with us get executed. On execution, they often turn into beautiful products we never imagined while conceiving them.
A similar thing happened to me, I always wanted to share how I felt with the world, however, one thing or the other kept telling me It is not the right time! Until I read somewhere about an amazing psychological fact.

An average person has 75k thoughts daily, some of them have the potential to change the world, but few choose to act upon them.

So, I decided not to do the same mistake, and with some friends' support, confidence and a lot of self-doubts began sharing my thoughts in form of quotes on my Instagram page. @situational_quote


















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_