Story of ZAHRA (ARTIST)

 

ZAHRA(18)
Habitat : Banswara(Rajasthan), India

Profession : Student
Education : PCB
Passion : Painting & Sketching

Instagram ID : @the.colour_secrets


I was 7 when I started doodling on pages walls and all over the house. Then with time, I started painting and sketching eventually. Painting is always my favourite passion to do along with sketching. As I grow I used different mediums to paint and different methods of painting and sketching. I used canvas for my paintings. Now I see myself as more developed than before. I’m happy to continue my passion. I’m a science student now and I’m in 12th grade. But I don’t see science as my future. Arts is for me and I’m for arts😍.











1 comment:

  1. Thankyou soo much for letting everyone see my talent ♥️

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_