STORY OF LARANYA DWIVEDI (ARTIST

 

Habitat : Bangalore, India

Profession : Student
Education : PUC
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @artbylaranya


Hello everyone!
Hope you all are doing fine.
I've been making art for a very long time. It was introduced to me as a subject in my school. I mainly work with pencil sketching and mandala mediums. I do not have any sort of formal training in making these mediums. I learned them on my own by getting inspired by other artists. I started doing these mediums only in quarantine as these require a lot of time. Mandala has taught me to be patient.
I do like experimenting with my mediums though. Sometimes I try a different medium to get an idea of what it is and also to try something new. My inspirations come from other artists and Pinterest pages.
Presently, I'm not taking any sort of orders and am just trying to improve my skills and take my work to a next level. But in the future, I see myself doing commission work on the weekends.
"Art is something that makes you breathe with a different kind of happiness."

Please check out my page: @artbylaranya

















1 comment:

  1. Heyya I have been following your Art work for quite a while now and I am more than Happy to see you Progress more and more into the Art Field... You are among those Artists who deserve it all!! I wish you success and Hope you venture deep into art coz we love those Art works right there!!!.. Wishing you Loads of Success and Happiness!!!!

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_