STORY OF SAIDUTT SR (GUITARIST)

 

Habitat : Bangalore, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Sc Sound Engineer
Passion : Music Production

Instagram ID : @saidutt.sr


The moment I picked up my guitar, one thing was certain. I wanted to do this for the rest of my life and I’ve been fortunate enough to have supportive friends and family who keep supporting me through my journey. Music is a means of escape from this world, it takes me to another reality. I’ve always been curious about the process that goes behind producing music. I’ve been lucky enough to be recognized by some of the finest guitarists in India. And this is just the start, I have an exciting journey in music ahead of me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_