STORY OF NAINA SANJEEV (ILLUSTRATOR)

 

Habitat: Bangalore, India

Profession: Illustrator

Education: Graduate

Passion: Illustrations

Instagram ID: @doblee_doodlee


My name is Naina, I want to thank @sharetalents.in for giving me this platform to share my story..

I basically reside in Bangalore, I belong from Belgaum, Karnataka...

My interest in art came from when I finished my 10th std, I started illustrating after my marriage, my husband has been too supportive to me, he has always encouraged me to do the things I like...

So as a start-up, I started my own art page on Instagram, it took quite a few months for people to notice my artwork over there, but eventually got noticed and started receiving orders one by one, and I'm happy that people like my illustrations...

Here are my few illustrations...

Hope you like them.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_