STORY OF SWETHA S (ARTIST & PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

Habitat: Tirupati(AP), India

Profession: Herbal Medicine Maker

Education: Herbalism

Passion: Photography, Arts & Crafts, Travelling

Instagram ID: @sanguine_shell


Hello, 

I am Swetha. I have studied Herbalism ( use of medicinal plants and the making of Ayurvedic medicines) in Kerala. Born and brought up in Bangalore. Moved to Tirupathi 2 years ago and started my own custom-made skin care and hair care business, registered as Sarugu’s Ayurveda Therapy. I find the root cause for the suffering and prepare medicine for the individual based on their body nature. In my free time I sketch, sing, teach kids art and crafts and learn violin. So, here are a few of my sketches and clicks. 

Hope you like them. :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_