STORY OF SRAVANI ROOPA KEASANAGURTHY (ILLUSTRATOR)

 

Habitat: Vizag(AP), India

Profession: Freelance Yoga Instructor & Illustrator

Education: Post Graduate in Structural Engineering and Graduate in Yoga & Consciousness

Passion: Illustrations

Instagram ID: @srav_arty


The idea of becoming an artist grew with me from schooling. As a start-up, I started my own art page on Instagram. It took quite a few months to sell my artwork over there, but eventually got noticed and started receiving orders little by little. Some of my remarkable artworks include calendar designs, digital self-portraits, customized stickers, cartoon portraits, devotional arts, bookmarks, note pads, mug printing, and bedtime storybooks for kids. I must say this, I was over the moon when I first sold 100 units of my artwork for a reasonable price. And one more thing is that I prepare custom rakhis every year. 

Thankyou ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

















3 comments:

  1. Superb journey ❤️ congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ good luck for your dreams๐Ÿ˜Šfly high๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best cutie❤️.. i never missed liking any post of u everywhere...!!

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_