STORY OF ABDUL RAFEEQ AHMAD (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 Habitat: Tirupati(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: MBA

Passion: Photography

Instagram ID: @rafeeqahmad17


Hi 🙋🏻‍♂️ everyone I am Abdul Rafeeq Ahmad

I'm 23 years old photographer from Tirupati

Photography is like a drug and habit to me. The sound that the shutter of a camera makes while clicking a picture is my favorite sound in the entire world. But I don't own a camera 😂. 

Most of my clicks are on mobile. Most of my posts are raw and are not edited. I feel peace when I'm clicking a picture 😌 nothing can give me that kind of peace or satisfaction. 

Basically, I love mother nature and I love to click landscapes, animals and insects, etc, and all the other subjects which are related to nature. 

No matter what I'm going to do future but I don't want to give up my passion for photography.

The way you see a subject and show that subject in a unique way to the world is all about photography.

Photography mostly depends upon the creative mind of the person not on the equipment you have, by the way, equipment also plays a crucial role but not only equipment is important 😛.

Thanks for asking about my story and letting me know everyone 🙏🏻.















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_