STORY OF ANIL KUMAR TATIPARTHI (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 Habitat: Leicester, United Kingdom

Profession: Student

Education: MSC (Cybersecurity with Digital Forensics)

Passion: Photography & Forensics

Instagram ID: @minds_eye_photography_07

Hi This is Anil from Leicester, United Kingdom but born and Brought up in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, studying master's in Cybersecurity with Digital Forensics in the UK. I am a passionate photographer, in the field since 2017, and won 9 National Awards and 2 International awards in various photography competitions. I started my photography career as a casual event photographer at the University and later got passionate about it. I majorly do fashion photography, wildlife photography, event photography, and Product photography. 

On this occasion, I thank @sharetalents.in for supporting me. And thank you to each and every one for supporting me to the core. Love you all ❤️












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_