STORY OF HIKMA VEERABANGSA (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Profession: Trainer

Education: Ordinary Level(O/L)

Passion: Arts

Instagram ID: @hikiarty.lk

Hello Guys! This is Hikma Veerabangsa I’m 19 years old. I’m a pencil sketching artist and I learned these skills by myself. When I was a kid I was very interested in Drawings and paintings, I used to paint using acrylic paint as well as oil paint. But, when I was 15 I realized that I’ll be good at pencil drawings. So I started to draw using pencils. I love drawing and it's a part of my stress management. I draw using charcoal and graphite pencils. Now, I have a YouTube channel which I used to share my drawing tips in name of (Hikiarty.lk) This is my small story behind my passion, Sketching is more important for me.













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_