STORY OF RANDEEP THAMBAWITA (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Horana, Sri Lanka

Profession: Student

Education: GCE(A/L) Science Stream

Passion: Sketching, Painting, Travelling & Fashion

Instagram ID: @randeep_thambawita_



Hey everyone! I'm Randeep Thambawita and 19 years old. I'm an artist and a content creator. Since my childhood, I'm an art kid.👨‍🎨

Art is the most valuable thing in my life. it's behind my every single story. I want to do my drawings in my best. 

I love to draw everything that I see and share memories with others. It is such a wonderful and favorite part of my journey.

Thank you @sharetalents.in










No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_