STORY OF LEBON SHERIA (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Kampala, Uganda

Profession: Student

Education: Ordinary Level (O/L)

Passion: Arts

Instagram ID: @lebon.sheria


Hello, I'm Lebon Sheria living in Kampala Uganda, I was born in Congo, so, I'm a Congolese by nationality.

I started drawing when I was a kid, when at school my notebooks were no longer for notes but I have been using them for drawing, my dad knew about what I could do but he didn't mind about the talent.

By the time we came to Uganda I got a chance to meet friends who also had a passion for art, and this helped me to improve on what I could do, here I realized that someone's progression depends on oneself, I consider them as my second family coz we do everything together, I spend most of my time of the day with them, and through them, I matured artistically.








No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_