STORY OF DHARANI KRISHNA YN (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 Habitat: Tirupati(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: MBA

Passion: Photography, Cooking & Gardening

Instagram ID: @dharanii_krishnaa_yn



Hi, I am Dharanikrishna from Tirupati, am studying MBA in Bangalore, and my hobbies are photography, cooking, and gardening. I am very passionate about photography and gardening. We are very fortunate ❤️ bcz we are humans compare to other living beings we are very special can express our things into words interact with our people but animals and plants can't do things like us ( whenever I see plants, nature, animals) I get the same thing into my mind so by these I have started my clickings because everything is temporary we can't see today's nature for tmrw bcz everything is vanishing day by day so I thought of clicking things of my favourite nature will be forever with me so thank you for giving this chance to express my words here.

Thank you @sharetalents.in










No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_