STORY OF NIRUSHA N (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Profession: Artist, Entrepreneur

Education: B.Tech

Passion: Anything & Everything Creative

Instagram ID: @vannaniral




The urge to do something creative has brought me to where I am right now. A small-town girl, protecting and running for her passion.

Vanna Niral is all about learning and experimenting. Strongly inspired by nature, my work is an exploration of detailed and delicate mediums to paint my subjects on. I love making miniature art on natural canvases describing the essential harmony that I feel with nature and the universe.

Giving life to the fallen by turning them into art.













1 comment:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_